New system (opinions?)

lundi 11 mai 2015

Fellow Guru's,

I've been able to sell my old system at a decent price and I've started looking at some new components for my new one. Up until now I've managed to come up with the following system and I'd like your opinions on it.

Do all the current components work together and what would you change? I've already made up my mind about certain components so I'll just mark those with (decided) behind them.

The system:

MSI X99S GAMING 7
Intel core I7-5820K -(decided)
Corsair Hydro H110i GT - (decided)
G.Skill Ripjaws 4 F4-2400C15Q-16GRR
Asus GeForce GTX Titan X
Corsair RM750
Creative Sound Blaster ZxR - (decided)

I'm keeping my old tower, ssd and hard drives:

Samsung 850 EVO
2x Toshiba 3TB HDD
Corsair Obsidian Series® 650D


So that's it. What would you guys change and why.


New system (opinions?)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels