A question about this subforum.

lundi 11 mai 2015

Can you please tell me what kind of subjects we're allowed to talk about?

Because as far as I understand, if something is not acceptable or understood by Pill Monster and friends, no matter how much work, actual effort and transparency it has behind it, it ends up locked and/or deleted.

I always find it funny that is work and threads by people like me or Vbs end up getting the shaft, while other community staples don't even get a temporary ban.

And yes, if you moderate this forum and you don't dwelve into a 6+ pages topic with actual numbers and sources, and you simply ban at the end "because noise", then you are either a bad moderator, or have an ulterior motive.

I know this thread will be locked/disappear too eventually, but you're stifling the best people you have in this community. I'm doing it in the hopes that somebody actually reads it and provides a cohesive answer for once.


A question about this subforum.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels