AMD Drivers 15.x for Linux (Mobility)

mardi 12 mai 2015

Dear members and especially @AMDMatt,

I recently changed my OS from Win 8.1 to Ubuntu 14.04 and had to download drivers.
Unfortunately it caused some incompatibility issues with Wine and PlayOnLinux.
So I had to change back for the X-org drivers.
When I had to download the drivers I only found the Omega 14.12 one, no Bêta drivers or Mobility drivers.

Can anybody give me more informations about it please ?
Can I download and install the 14.x Bêta versions ?
Does anybody have a work-around for this Wine incompatibility ?

Here are my laptop's specs :
MSI GX60-1AC
AMD A10-5750M
Radeon HD 7970M
2*4Go Corsair Vengence
Ubuntu 14.04 - 64Bits


Thanking you in advance for your answers to this annoying "noobie" question,
KaynabX


AMD Drivers 15.x for Linux (Mobility)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels