First time SSD buyer, I'm thinking M.2 route - anything to look out for?

mercredi 13 mai 2015

I'm going to build a new gaming machine and I was planning on using an SSD as the primary drive.

I was thinking about using the Plextor M.2 M6e but, other that a bit more speed than a regular SSD drive, I'm not sure what the advantages or disadvantages are.

I plan on using my Windows 7 OS and will couple this with a standard SATA 1TB disk drive for storage. I was thinking about the 4790 with an ASUS board that accepts the M.2 slot - such as the Hero.

I really only want faster game loading times for battlefield 4 and some of the upcoming games.

Any recommendations or suggestions would be great!

Thanks,
Howard


First time SSD buyer, I'm thinking M.2 route - anything to look out for?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels