What FreeSync monitor to get?

dimanche 10 mai 2015

Hi Guys,

I think the time has come for me to finally, since the beginning of my time, consider upgrading more than just the stuff that's in my case.
I've been gaming on 1080p for a few years now and the stuff I read about 144hz, 1ms response time, FreeSync, and all the other stuff.

I'm seeing that 1440p and up are becoming more affordable than ever, and that's why I'm willing to take the jump.

The only thing is, unlike the inner parts of my PC, I am quite clueless on the tech behind monitors. I'm looking forward to the 390X, and it'll probably be my next card.

So, can you guys please give me advice on what monitor to buy, which brand, speed, led or what not. I live in the Netherlands so I will be ordering from the Netherlands only.

Thanks in advance


What FreeSync monitor to get?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels