Low Gpu Usage

dimanche 10 mai 2015

After i changed my graphic card, i can't get high fps in Starcraft 2. I can easily play with my ex card(560 ti hawk) but now i get low fps with my Sapphire R9 280.

I took ss with msi afterburner. Graphic card usage is low so i can't get high fps. How can i solve it?

My game settings : http://ift.tt/1JZ1pPZ

Screenshots in game : http://ift.tt/1JZ1rXW
http://ift.tt/1EZJYuj

i7 2600k
8 GB Ram
Asus P8z68-V
SSD + 2*HDD raid 0
600 watt Xilence
Windows 7 SP1 64-bit (No updates)

GPU Usage can be %90-95 in some games like GTA 5. There is also some fps drops in that game but i think it's related with game. I use AMD 15.4 beta and 15.4.1 beta driver. I deleted my ex graphic card drivers with DDU installer so there is no registry trash. There is no virus or malware in my computer. Still i can't find any solution.

There is also some another games with low gpu usage but they're like Carmageddon Reincarnation, Next Car game..etc These games are still in beta so i didn't want to include them.

Also have some weird problem in Far cry 4. When i open the game, sometimes i get 60 fps with ultra settings but sometimes i get 30 fps in ultra settings. All of that in same area and same conditions. But i resolved it. If i get 30 fps, I change full screen to borderless and borderless to full screen. And my fps is now 60 fps again :) I don't know what it's related with game or my graphic card or my system.

I hate you AMD :bang:


Low Gpu Usage

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels