Funny quotes, clever insults

mercredi 13 mai 2015

Ashleigh Brilliant cracks me up.. some of his quotes/insults.

Sometimes I need what only you can provide: your absence.
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target.
I want either less corruption, or more chance to participate in it.
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I'm right.

others...

A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five. - Groucho Marx
I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it. - Groucho Marx

If you ever become a mother, can I have one of the puppies? - Charles Pierce

He loves nature in spite of what it did to him. - Forrest Tucker

Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you any worse advice. - unknown


Funny quotes, clever insults

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels