Hopefully simple can't access a pc problem

samedi 9 mai 2015

Hi guys,

I have 2 PCs on a home network and in a Homegroup. Both run Win 8.1

I have enabled sharing on the DVD drive on the desktop and I want access it from the laptop downstairs.

On the Laptop downstairs if I click on PC1 (the desktop) I get the error message:

\\PC1 is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource...

Account restrictions are preventing this user from signing in. For example: black passwords aren't allowed.....


I don't really use users much as it's just a small family, and we don't have any passwords set.

I would like to be able to access the drive and other drives across the network.

I have had this working in the past and didn't get this issue. Can't remember when though :)

Any ideas?


Hopefully simple can't access a pc problem

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels