I use a dual monitor set up, (HDMI-TV|DVI-Monitor). On my old receiver (Sony STR-DG72

samedi 9 mai 2015

I use a dual monitor set up, (HDMI-TV|DVI-Monitor). On my old receiver (Sony STR-DG720) I could have my 980 plugged in to the receiver via HDMI and when I switched away from it to another HDMI input my PC would automatically return to single monitor mode. On my new receiver (Yamaha RX-V377) if I have my PC plugged into an HDMI input it will always be in dual monitor mode even if I switch to another HDMI input on the receiver and use another HDMI device.

Not sure what to do besides unplugging the HDMI cord from the GPU when not using dual monitors. Any ideas?


I use a dual monitor set up, (HDMI-TV|DVI-Monitor). On my old receiver (Sony STR-DG72

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels