15.4 Beta not working with PowerColor R9 290 4gb

vendredi 8 mai 2015

Here are my specs...

AMD 960T 4 core proc (unlocked to 6 cores)
Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 Motherboard
8 gb ram
a 650w PSU
on Windows 8 (not 8.1)
PowerColor R9 290 4GB GDDR5 OC


Just got the card from a recent Newegg deal and the performance within GTA was meager at 1080p. I've tried installing the 15.4 beta to try and get above 45 fps out of this guy and I noticed that the beta driver wont install. When going into Catalyst control, I only have a few of the options there not as before with the Omega driver.

I saw that the beta just said 7 and 8.1 so I downgraded back down to 7 Sp1 on a clean install and neither the beta or nor omega work (after the restart) .... I get a black screen after the Windows 7 splash screen on a clean install.

I'm back on 8 and Omega and am hoping someone can share their GTA V settings to get better performance out of this $300 dollar card or can let me know how to get 15.4 installed properly ... I have MSAA off with only High for am majority of the settings and am still getting 35 to 40 fps outside in the street ... I've heard people getting that on 4k mode but in 1080p this card should scream.

Please help.


15.4 Beta not working with PowerColor R9 290 4gb

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels