Evaluation of a PC I'd like to buy

lundi 27 avril 2015

A few years ago I built a mini-ITX light-gaming PC for a friend. Nowadays she doesn't use it anymore, and I just so happen to need one, so I asked if she'd like to sell it and she said yes. Thing is, I'm not sure how much it's worth.

Here are the specs:

Mobo: Asrock H67M-ITX
CPU: i5 2300
GPU: Radeon HD 6670
RAM: 8GB Corsair 1333
HD: 1TB, not sure of brand (this is going to be replaced by my current SSD, but I could use the extra storage)

All in a customized (by myself) mini-ITX case which I found after looking for one with better cooling and PSU than your average tiny-puter. You can see the result here, as I needed to make some air ducts for the video card and thought of snapping a few pics of the process.

All I need is the main box, as I already have all the ancillaries and I intend to buy a new screen for it.

How much should I give her for it?


Evaluation of a PC I'd like to buy

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels