Capturing desktop with QuickSync doesn't work for 2 latest drivers

lundi 27 avril 2015

I use QuickSync for video encoding in Afterburner.

I've found that the two latest Intel graphics drivers:
15.36.19.64.4170 (released 10th Apr 2015) and
15.36.18.64.4156 (released 6th Mar 2015)
don't capture desktop - result is a black video. Audio works. If I switch to non-QuickSync encoding (MJPEG), it works.

The latest working driver (or at least the latest I have downloaded) is
15.36.7.64.3960 (released 3rd Oct 2014).


*

I have tried multitude of QuickSync settings (half frame, lower quality, lower bitrate), but my main settings are:
Afterburner: full frame (1920x1200), 60 fps capture, no framerate limit, dedicated encoder server (64-bit), two audio streams: one from speakers (6ch), another from mic, MKV
QuickSync: best quality, 18 Mbps

I have Intel Core i5-4690K with Intel HD Graphics 4600.

I have primary AMD graphics card, and have tried with both the latest WHQL Catalyst driver (14.12 Omega) and the beta (15.4).

*

I've been pulling my hair out because I also had a mod compatibility problem in Dragon Age: Origins that prevented video capture in that game. Because I couldn't capture even desktop I assumed the problem had to be in drivers... After 6 combinations of AMD/Intel drivers - most tested multiple times, checking Windows integrity, testing RAM and testing CPU overclock, disabling mods was the last thing I tried!

Does anyone have any idea what's going on? Is there a problem on my end?


Capturing desktop with QuickSync doesn't work for 2 latest drivers

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels