Is Killing Floor 2 any fun?

mercredi 29 avril 2015

I'm in desperate need of an fps to play. I need it to look pretty and be fun. I'm not into the Call of Battlefield Ops Warfare Duty stuff (The first Call of Duty on the old quake 3 engine was amazing, haven't touched the series since, same said with Battlefield ...after 1942, no thanks, became to consolized)

I'm messing with beta maps of Unreal Tournament 4 but the public and the official maps just aren't coming out very fast at all. I don't think that thing will be ready for a year.

So then I saw Killing Floor 2 is out...at least early access...which I hate because normally that means "buy our unfinished game that may or may not actually ever come out". But desperate times call for desperate measures.

So has anyone played it? Is it mindless fun like the Serious Sam series? I know it's yet-another-unreal 3-game, so I know what to expect visually. How does it compare to the original?


Is Killing Floor 2 any fun?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels