SB-E or IB-E. Opinions wanted!

lundi 27 avril 2015

Hey folks,

Really Im just asking personal opinions here. Im way past the point of "which do I need", because what I "need", is unimportant to me anyway.

Currently have the build to my left. I guess I have a decent chip, it needs some more voltage than Id like to run stable at 4.5ghz, but thats on an H100i.


So really its this.

What would YOU personal prefer doing.

-Keep the current hardware, and spend up to as much as 600 on custom water. Definitely cool the cpu, possibly the chipsets.. mayybe the gpu(although unlikely with the budget.) It'd be a classic soft tubing build if you were curious. 1/2 x 3/4 R3603 Tygon tubing, like always.

-Switch the current chip for a 4930k, update the bios on the RIVE to make it work all nice together, and run a AIO liquid cpu cooler. H100i, or possibly a 110i if I also change cases.

Im really torn between what to do, so Im just curious what you all would do. Keep in mind, Ive done a fully custom water build before, HydroCopper SLI 580s, full compression fittings, all sleeved cables, whole thing color matched.. so its not like I havent experienced the awesomeness of doing that(or the headache, depending on your point of view lol) http://ift.tt/1b8xZzt

So, anyway yeah, just curious what YOU would do.


SB-E or IB-E. Opinions wanted!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels