Nvidia 760 vs 960

lundi 27 avril 2015

For the past while I have been rocking the 760, and while it is a great card I have been building a few rigs with 900 series cards and was thinking about upgrading.

So yesterday I dropped into the tech shop and picked up a 960 2gb card, popped it in and gave it a go. Maybe I am crazy but I really dont see much of an improvement in the games I play!

The effects appear pretty much the same and FPS increase is minimal. After running a few monitors I can see that the 2gb if vram seems to low as almost every game I run is taking up 1700 - 2000 and overlapping onto the system ram.

I am about to start some research but wanted you insights... should I just upgrade to the 970? is there actually a purpose or is the 760 good enough?

The games I play mostly now are WoW, WoT, ESO, GW2, COD, etc.

Thanks!


Nvidia 760 vs 960

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels