295x2 Fan Amperage Capacity?

lundi 27 avril 2015

I have a pair of 295x2's and they are running well right now with ambient temps in my basement of ~70F. The cards run less than 70C max during heavy gaming and I havent tried anything like Furmark because afterburner wont report the VRM temps of the cards so I'm scared. :(

In the future I would like to replace the stock radiator fans to something more capable. Noise is absolutely not a concern because the computer is in a closet behind an insulated wall from my gaming station. I can turn all the fans up to high and I cant hear it at all. Closet has good venting so it never heats up in there. I just want to be prepared in case I need more cooling for an overclock on the cards or in case my limited gaming experience on this setup (less than 2 months) is not representative.

Question is would the stock 295x2 PCB fan header support somthing like this? http://ift.tt/1bxsafG

Its a .6A 4000RPM fan.
I wonder if the fan header on the card will support the traditional 1A, that most motherboards do on their fan headers.

Thanks! :)

Setup:
Asus X99-A, 5820K, 16GB DDR4, 250GB EVO 850, Quadfire 295x2's, 1600W EVGA G2, Fractal R5 Case.


295x2 Fan Amperage Capacity?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels