First Build

mardi 28 avril 2015

Hello all. So I am looking at doing my first ever build and I've been doing a fair amount of research through tom's hardware, PC world as well as some on this site as well. I finally went and made a wishlist through newegg and I found an awesome website call PCpartpicker.com which let's me input everything I selected and tells me whether it's compatible or not which so far everything is. However I would like some of you to take a look at what I selected and let me know what the build will be capable of as well as what I may need to switch out for better performance. So the list is as follows:

Intel Core i3-4160 dual core

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

ASRock H97M Pro4 Micro ATX Motherboard

Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB)

Western Digital 1TB 7200RPM hdd

Asus Geforce GT 720

NZXT Phantom 240 case

Corsair CXM series CX430M

Fractal Design silent series R2 140mm fan

One final not is that I do intend to be selling this. I want to expand my knowledge much more before I build my own (hopefully) liquid cooled gaming monster.


First Build

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels