Can i damage 4790k using Prime 95 ?

mardi 7 avril 2015

Hi. My cpu is 4790K stock + stock cooling. . Also yesterday i tested cpu with Prime 95 Blend 10 hours, without crash. But today i read that testing with Prime 95 Haswell cpus ,can overvolt cpus.

Can i damage my cpu with Prime 95 Blend tests running many hours? I am little scaried now after reading that running Haswell cpus in Prime 95 are dangerous. ( ,can overvolt cpu )



I am just only ask. Can i damage 4790k using Prime 95 Blend? I used that software to test stability of cpu. But today i read that using Prime 95 with Haswell is dangerous due to overvolting.

I used Prime 95 Blend test for 10 hours , no crashes. But is there any chance that i damaged cpu by any way ?





Can i damage 4790k using Prime 95 ?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels