remove 760 t stock fans for watercooling??

vendredi 27 mars 2015

I'm about to start installing my watercooling parts over the next couple weeks (if I ever get time from work) and was wondering if the front fans(stock) on the 760t could be left there when I'm installing a 240mm Alphacool 60mm thick rad with a pull method with 2 aerocool 120mm fans? Should I just remove those fans and stick 2 more aerocools in there place? I would rather not but will if you guys recommend it!



I have 6 120mm aerocools fans altogether, 3 are for my top 360mm in push and 2 are going to the 240mm rad in front and 1 will be used for rear exhaust. I'm really not to keen on buying another 2 fans and waiting for shipping! But like I said I will if I will notice a difference or it will affect the rads performance in anyway.





remove 760 t stock fans for watercooling??

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels