DiRT 3 - GFWL retail disc to Steam activation mystery

vendredi 27 mars 2015

Last week I was apparently able to activate my retail disc Games for Windows LIVE key for DiRT 3 on Steam. It was successful because it took 10-15 seconds and I was told at the end that I owned a product called "D3C 3P". However, the game does not show in my library at all, no matter how many times I close Steam or restart my PC. The game DOES show in my Steam Licenses and Subscriptions though as "Retail".



This morning I tried to re-enter the key in case last time was glitched but I am told that the key is already activated in my account and that I am to click Next to install it. The next screen though only gives me a Finish option.



Why is this game not showing in my Steam library? Has anyone else had this problem?



P.S. I do have the original GFWL shortcut added to my Steam Games library but that would not prevent the Steam version from showing as I added both my Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2 OTR GFWL keys last week as week and they showed twice for both games (the original GFWL version and then not installed Steam version).





DiRT 3 - GFWL retail disc to Steam activation mystery

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels