Asus Xonar U7 vs Creative Sound Blaster X-FI HD

vendredi 27 mars 2015

Hello,



I am new on this forum, and I hope I opened this thread in right subforum :)



I am buying a new sound card for my laptop.





Most of my free time I spent for gaming and listening to the good music.



I bought a new laptop from Asus, and it has Conexant CX20751/2 sound card.



I am useing AKG headphones K121 and I enjoy them.



The sound so far is good, but I am having a classic problem with volume



It's pretty low, so I decided to buy an upgrade.



Asus Xonar U7 or Creative X-FI HD



I don't know which one to buy, thats my problem.



I will use it for gaming and I want to plug on the turnable I have at the moment.



There are some vinyls I have, and I want to listen to them.



In the future my first upgrade will be turnable technics 1200 or 1210.



My destop PC has Creative Sound Blaster Audigy SE and I really love the sound of it.





Regards





Asus Xonar U7 vs Creative Sound Blaster X-FI HD

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels