Stuttering/Hitching wow new patch 6.1

jeudi 26 février 2015

Since the new WoW Patch 6.1 myself and many others are experiencing stuttering/hitching in the game. I created a trouble ticket for this and got the following response. Frames are solid no loss just stuttering/hitching of the graphics when you are moving.



"Howdy John, this is Game Master Rainmithwen at your service!



Reading through your tickets I see you are getting some stuttering since patch 6.1 released. I've seen many reports of this happening to players that have the same graphics card you are using (Nvidia Geforce 970).



I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling your drivers, make sure to update the newest ones. If those cause the problem try the drivers that released directly before them, also I recommend turning down your settings to see if that helps.



If turning down your settings does work then there is some tweaking NVIDIA needs to do with there drivers and I can pretty much guarantee they are on that if there is any issues"



So is this another issue with the 970? Nvidia any works on this happening right now?





Stuttering/Hitching wow new patch 6.1

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels