Nvidia Driver Update confusion - 309.08, 341.44 or 345.20 for a GTX 770?

mercredi 25 février 2015

Nvidia has recently released 3 driver versions simultaneously and I am completely confusued as to which one should I update my card to?



Currently, I have v347.52 installed on my rig. Also, I can't understand why these drivers have an older version no???





Here is some quick info I could find online but it doesn't help me in deciding so would appreciate if some one could clarify. Nvidia site and release notes are not very clear on this.



v309.08:

- The GTX 680 gameplay experience with titles such as Batman: Arkham City, Dragon Age II, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat, and Total War: Shogun 2 has been enhanced up to 18%, 15%, 10%, and 60%, respectively.

- Includes support for NVIDIA TXAA on GeForce GTX 600-series Kepler-based GPUs, and improves performance of several PC games.



v345.20:

Best gaming experience for Far Cry 4, Dragon Age: Inquisition, The Crew, and World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor



v341.44:

Best gaming experience for Metro: Redux and Final Fantasy XIV (China)



Now here's my confusion. 309.08 claims performance improvement for games like Arkham City & Dragon Age 2. Does this mean this is not present in the other 2 drivers? I know i have a 770 and not a 6xx series card but they are based on kepler only so I guess it applies to my card as well. Also, it says TXAA will be available for Kepler cards which is something I would love to have.



345.20 claims improvement in FC4 & DA:I which I would definitely want so should I go for this driver but then I would not have the improvements which I can get in 309.08 for B:AC (which I still replay).



341.44 I am not sure about this as Metro Redux is a title I have yet to play.



Any help around this would be greatly appreciated.





Nvidia Driver Update confusion - 309.08, 341.44 or 345.20 for a GTX 770?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels