AMD Radeon HD 5450 problem

jeudi 26 février 2015

Hello. :)



Recently i have buyed an AMD RADEON HD 5450 and i have a strange problem.



Board incorrectly detect number of my displays on the start of the operating system. It appear that i have 2 displays connected to my board, which is incorrect. I have only one. Icons on the desktop moves together on the left side of the screen when appear this problem. If i entered Catalyst Control Center and done display detection, in the first second appear same 2 displays wrong detected and after 2 seconds, one will dissapear and will remain only one, which is correct.



My system specification:

Windows 7 Professional X86

My CPU is and Intel Pentium D 945. Motherboard is an GIGABYTE GA-8i945-PLG

I don't have an integrated GPU.



Latest AMD driver installed : AMD-Catalyst-Omega-14.12-With-DOTNet45-Win7-32bit

Monitor connection - DVI



Windows reinstalled, problem remain...



Maybe it's a problem with the board ??? Or an incompatibility between my old motherboard and this new video card?





AMD Radeon HD 5450 problem

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels