How good are proper 7.1 headsets and which one?

jeudi 26 février 2015

I play games in stereo with my speakers and sound card in sig. Sometimes though I wish I could hear where people were running from or shooting from etc.



1) Am I able with my soundcard to use proper 7.1?



2) Do proper 7.1 headsets actually work?



3) I would like a headset where I don't have to keep unplugging my speakers from the 3.5mm socket and then plugging in the headset all the time. That is a BIG NO NO. I am getting sick of doing this currently. So USB would be better?



4) Which one would you suggest?



I have been looking up HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset but that looks to be virtual, Razer Tiamat 7.1 Elite, STRIX 7.1 etc...





How good are proper 7.1 headsets and which one?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels