hd7950 artifacts only when loading a game not on desktop

mercredi 25 février 2015

I have a good picture to show the issue but can post images here yet. But if someone goes to the forums.amd.com website I have a post there with the picture.



OK I have a Asus hd7950 got used, and before in the system which I still have is a nvidia gtx 560 ti. Issue is after uninstalling nvidia drivers, shutting down the pc, installed the 7950 booted right up seems fine so far installed latest amd radeon drivers rebooted, loading up a game and something its not right.



Issue is what I see is like blue colored artifacts like wavy lines, some stright lines, some dots, all random on the screen. You can still see the image of the game but not in true colors like it should be. Sometimes the screen will flicker off and on also.



But the desktop image is fine the issue happens only when loading a game. Anyone know whats up, I have a asrock motherboard which supports pcie 2.0 is that the issue? I believe though express 3.0 is backwards compatible right? how about the power supply i have its a 585w Orion?



Pc specs are:



Amd phenom 2 x4 920



4X 1gb ddr2 sticks= 4gb



2 dvd drives



soundblaster audigy zs 2 sound card



2 harddrives satas







Thanks





hd7950 artifacts only when loading a game not on desktop

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels