Security Breach....

lundi 23 février 2015

Approx 30 minutes ago, I had what appears to be a security breach. While browsing the THG forum, I had 3 new tabs randomly open. 2 of those tabs were for the website readsurvey.com and the 3rd tab was for hotchatdate.com. The pages did not load from ads on THG as I had my adblockers enabled due to the excessive number of intrusive ads that THG displays. I changed the DNS settings in my router to Norton's ConnectSafe DNS and blocked the offending sites, all within my router's configuration. The readsurvey site is still completely accessible, even though my router is configured to block it. While I was typing this post, I had 2 more tabs opening for the website lp.ilividnewtab.com/



Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.



I have BitDefender Total Security 2015, Malwarebytes Antimalware Premium, McAfee SiteAdvisor and multiple tracking protection lists in IE. This "issue" seems to be affecting both IE and Chrome.



I've run Emsisoft Emergency Kit to scan for malware, but it came back clean. I'm seriously at a loss here. Short of wiping both my harddrives, I'm running out of ideas.





Security Breach....

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels