New Intel Mobo/CPU for Windows 10

mercredi 25 février 2015

Once Windows 10 is released I want to move from an AMD platform to an Intel one. My current specs are to the left.



I will be keeping all my storage, as well as the sound card and GPU. Maybe the Mem (DDR3) too if its supported, but Im OK with upgrading that too.



I'd like to ask for suggestions specifically for what Intel CPU/Socket is reasonably 'future-proof', though I realize that doesnt mean the same thing for Intel as it has for AMD (two socket changes in about five years). The Intel landscape is quite confusing in comparison.



Once I know what CPU/Socket I need I can do the rest.



Budget is about $500, though that is flexible with good reason.



I use my machine mostly for gaming, so huge multi-threading probably isnt necessary.





New Intel Mobo/CPU for Windows 10

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels