My 270x is running on 90% load

samedi 28 février 2015

Hello friends. I recently noticed that My 270x is running on 90% load all the time. I tried MSI Ab and GPU Z to recheck stats and both show the same stats.

I am sitting idle on desktop with no app running in the background.



Interesting part is, the temps are normal and games run fine.

Warranty claiming is a domestic issue in the local market so i just hope there is nothing serious.



How can i else check/test to be sure. I don't wanna screw up the operational condition.



Thanks.:)

---------------------------------

Edit: Rebooting solved the issue. I don't know if its gonna come back again of if its a dead sensor or if its the GPU dying.

I am on win 8.1 with 1080p HDMI interface with 100 dpi setting.

Here is the screen shot:

http://ift.tt/1zppZ20





My 270x is running on 90% load

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels