Is there a follow up to the 750ti on the horizon?

lundi 23 février 2015

It is the greatest card I've ever owned, I went from 670SLI to it because I moved to a M-ITX build and it is every bit as good. I just find that crazy from a card which requires no external power, what is crazier is it overclocks like a beast, uses next to no power and produces no heat. I had that 670SLI system and had constant problems with games messing up while using SLI, I ended up running one card and this 750ti performs as well.



I just wanna know if there is a follow up to this card on the horizon? The 750ti is still playing every new release on high at 1080p, I can even triple monitor iRacing at over 80FPS. However I'm hoping they have something like a 950ti with 4gb as standard because 2gb is really hurting because it means I cannot MSAA x8 or go 4k.



Thanx.





Is there a follow up to the 750ti on the horizon?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels