budget tower but good

mercredi 25 février 2015

Hi I just found out my granddaughter uses a desktop in her class at school she is coming up for 5 and I would like to build her a tower I already have a power supply Corsair 750 and a 19" monitor so really I am looking for a motherboard preferably Gigabyte a processor either Intel or AMD, I was thinking 4gb ram, a 500gb hard drive and onboard graphics a cheap keyboard and mouse it will probably get a bit abuse. oh and a tower, processor doesn't need to be all that powerfull I was thinking something about an intel i3 or the equivalent AMD I don't know anything about AMD or APU or much to do with AMD but I am looking for something that I can upgrade when the time comes, please help with ideas.



P.S. ebuyer or scan preferably.





budget tower but good

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels