i7 3770k and Gigabyte z68 board

jeudi 26 février 2015

So I had some Amazon gift cards for my birthday so I went ahead and bought a 3770k. It was from a reputable dealer and came in a factory sealed box and is legit, I checked batch number on it Batch # 3307B095. I have a Gigabyte z68 board listed in my specs and I updated the bios to the latest for the board which is F9. So I get it today and plop it in put my cooler on and it fires up no problems.



Well I set my bios to default and it boots right up and I have to reactivate windows because of the hardware change. I check windows and it shows 3770k and I restart and go into the bios. I look at my frequency settings and it will only let me go to 39 multi. The bios reads it as a 3770k as well. I can change voltage and everything else but the multi will only go to 39.



If I change it to 39 or mess with it at all it will have a boot failure. Bios will say you had a boot failure related to overclocking and will reset the clocks. I don't know, maybe you all have an idea. I guess if I need to get a Z77 board ill have too. Any suggestions would help, thanks.





i7 3770k and Gigabyte z68 board

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels