Power Supply Upgrade

samedi 28 février 2015

Here recently I upgraded my Ram from DDR3 1333 to DDR3 1600 speed wise and added an R9 285 from XFX. Well ever since I did that I've been having issues with my system so I called XFX and they said I didn't have enough power to run everything since the card has a recommend power supply of 750 Watts. So I started to price 850 and 1000 Watt power supplies at my local Micro Center and found good deals on them but before I due that I thought I would ask everyone here. Also the problems I'm having is game lag, graphical glitching and slow downs in the system when under heavy load. So what does everyone think power supply problem or not. Here it the links to the 850 and 1000 watt PSU. http://ift.tt/1AGSzkr. http://ift.tt/1AGSzkr.



PC Specs

DVD/CD burner/Player

Blu Ray Burner/Player

Crucial Ballistix Sport 10Gigs 1600MHZ's

8 High Performance blue LED 120MM case fans on a fan controller

AMD FX-8320 @ 4GHZ's

XFX R9 285 DD @ Factory Clock Speeds

4 USB 2.0 Devices

2 USB 3.0 Devices





Power Supply Upgrade

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels