Black screen and sometimes BSOD please help

mardi 24 février 2015

Dear Guru3D team,



How are you? I hope everything is fine. Well I was using your remover tool in normal mode and in safe mode and it has worked well. I was able to install the newest NVidea driver in safe mode. But the end result was black screen. If I would start to play then it would crash my game right away. Actually my computer can crash any time. No error message, nothing. Sometimes if I use my computer without the video card it can crash with a blue death BSOD with irql no less or equal xeno...... with this classic message, but that is really rare. It has crashed when I did disable my network driver too. So this is not my main problem. My twin frozr msi was working some version of Nvidea but it has turn up the automatic update always and then the problems restarted. I did turn off windows update and all sort of update, but it is turning back. Any suggestion? Yes, I have overheating issues as well, but it is not the main issue, since when it crashes, it could crash even when my video card is at 37celsius degree and when works it has worked even when it was at 99celsius degree:)

I will now update my windows as a last resort.....





Black screen and sometimes BSOD please help

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels