i7 4790K on turbo all the time

mardi 24 février 2015

My system is on the left, I installed Asus AI Suite and clicked on the big button which comes up. It did all the tests, restarted and finally told me "successfull over clock at 5000 mhz". Well I was not sure I wanted that so I tried to get it back to stock. Some forums suggested to just uninstall AI Suite, I did so but the overclock stayed. So I did the BIOS load defaults. It didn't do anything for the overclock. Finally I reset the CMOS by pulling out the battery for good two minutes. Now it sits at 4392 mhz and a little +/-. This processor has a turbo boost at 4.4 GHZ, I want it to work as stock because this PC or me don't need this overclocking function.



Do I have to re-install Windows? What else can I do?



P.S. I loaded the XMP profile for my RAM to run at it's 2133 speed. Is that a factor?





i7 4790K on turbo all the time

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels