Weird mouse slow down problem?

lundi 30 mars 2015

Hey guys, I dunno if this is the right place to make a thread, but I thought, hey, it's Guru3d...someone has got to be able to help me here, right?! :D



So...yesterday I was playing DreadOut...then had one CtD, because my display driver stopped working, then I relaunched the game....and noticed some strange things happening. The biggest and most annoying problem I come here today with you guys is...whenever I have a 3D application open, say for instance, FFXIV that I play a lot, whenever I Alt+Tab to my desktop and move my cursor over shortcuts on my desktop, they don't light up fluidly anymore.



Another thing I noticed, is whenever I open up the Nvidia Control Panel and go to the "Adjust image settings with preview" tab, say for instance, I have FFXIV open and Alt+Tab to that window, whenever I move my cursor in said window, the preview image completely stops. I can move my mouse around like crazy and the spinning Nvidia logo, with the FFXIV program open in the background, completely stops moving. When I move my cursor outside of the Nvidia Control Panel, to say my 2nd monitor, the image is fluid and moving normally, hover my mouse cursor back over the Nvidia Control Panel...its framerate drops and becomes a slideshow.



Has anyone else ever encountered a problem like this after a display driver error? Also, I was using the latest Nvidia drivers and thought maybe it had to do something with those, but then I rolled back to the 347.25 drivers and I'm still experiencing this strange...thing.



If anyone has any idea what this could be, I'd greatly appreciate it! :( If you need anymore kind of info, just reply, please!





Weird mouse slow down problem?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels