Modi2 Uber and Asgard 2, toslink won't work.

samedi 28 mars 2015

As the title states that's what I have with a pair of DT 990 Premiums hooked up. I have the optical connection set. I have the toslink connected from my modi 2 to the rear of my PC.



I have a Asus Z97 AR.



In the sound panel thingy, it shows this;







I don't have the option of SPDIF. I also tried reinstalling the drivers from the Asus mobo audio section. The latest driver doesn't work. My PC just stalls, it's not frozen but the install stops. So I used the second one. Seems to have worked but I can't tell if the old drivers are on there. I use to have the xonar u7 installed. While the xonar driver was removed, the buddy software that comes with it (DTS4) is still on my pc. Irrelevant bc my pc does not recognize it anyway.





The USB 2 connection works just fine but I can't get my EQ to work with it. I don't like headphones without being able to set my EQ to my listening pref..



I'll be out of town until Tuesday. Any help with this would be appreciated so I can start utilizing my nice setup when I get home.



You guys rock!

Best

Adam





Modi2 Uber and Asgard 2, toslink won't work.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels