I need help about choosing a case

mardi 31 mars 2015

I have a dillema about a PC case for my build.

I own a Gygabyte GA-P85D3 motherboard , Intel Core i5 4690 CPU , Sapphire Radeon 280X Vapor X 3X , Seasonic 650W G-series PSU , 1XSamsung 850 Pro, 1Xstandard 3.5" HDD (I plan to keep the number of components the same during a longer time period...if I decide to go multi GPU , just one more card will be added). CPU cooler is stock by the way,but I planned a AIO CPU cooler (would love to buy Swiftech H220-X)



And I am torn between these cases

NZXT H440 , Fractal Design Arc XL , Corsair Obsidian 750D .



The only things preventing me from NZXT is the fear of high temrperatures in a smaller case (I love the extra room in other two) ,and the lack of space for everything to "breathe" comfy . But I fell in love with the design,colour schemes,and details in NZXT...



Second in line is Fractal Design (I just love the weight and thick metal sheets)



Obsidian is here as a possibility, just to parry FD Arc XL if you guys change my mind to a bigger case .





Anyway , HELP , I am literraly having headaches from overthinking this .

By the way,pricing of NZXT and Fractal Design cases are the same(price of Obsidian I don't know jet,but it does not matter that much,because I would pay more for the things I can grow to love).



Thanks .





I need help about choosing a case

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels