Overclocking failure error message on bootup

mardi 31 mars 2015

I have an Asus P6T v2 Deluxe with an I7 920 that I overclocked to 3.65 mHz when I replaced the original videocard with a Nvidia GTX770. I've had this card for more than 2 years now with no issues. After installing the card, I never fiddled with anything in the BIOS again.



A couple of weeks ago, my PC locked up when I was doing nothing but reading online. A couple of days ago, I got a CPU fan failure message on bootup. I rebooted the PC and I haven't seen the message since.



This morning, I booted up and I got an overclocking failure message telling me to either hit F1 to enter setup or F2 to reset to factory default. I wasn't sure what the proper steps were to take and which would be the proper solution, so I did neither and just shut the thing off. I rebooted the PC and the message wasn't there.



So, I'm not sure what I should do next, if anything. I do monitor the temperature of the PC and it runs between 25-45 C depending on whether or not I'm gaming. It seems to be running okay now. Please advise.



Win 7 HP; Asus P6T deluxe v2; Nvidia GTX 770; 6MB ram; Thermaltake T'power 1000W PS; 2 HD's; 2 Opticals.



Thanks.





Overclocking failure error message on bootup

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels