Problem With NVIDIA Geforce Experience

lundi 30 mars 2015

Hello people,



I own a GTX 980 G1 Gaming card. This card worked flawlessly in a Windows 8.1 environment.



Even the fan was turning off when the card was idling.



This is however not the case in Windows 10. It seems that the software provided on the NVIDIA website does not integrate at all with the Windows 10 environment which does not make sense to me.



Firstly Geforce Experience can't pick up my card... secondly the fan is very loud with no games running at all.



Thirdly installing MSI Afterburner to perhaps used it as an alternative to switch off the noisy fan also failed. MSI Afterburner does not detected the card at all.



Any advice would be welcome. Perhaps I should upgrade my MSI z97 Gaming 3 BIOS?





Problem With NVIDIA Geforce Experience

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels