USB cable connection for 2 PCs; driver question

samedi 28 mars 2015

Hello,

years ago I have bought a USB cable connection for 2 PCs also containing a software with a driver. The driver & software must be installed on the 2 PCs, after that the USB cables are plugged in on both computers, you open the file management software and there you go for transfering files.

The product is called:



Vivanco PC-linq



The problem:

this product is old from 2002, probably suited for Windows XP and even lower. I have now Windows 7 64 Bit and I cannot install the driver, if I point to the CD, Windows says there is no driver (it's probably a 32 bit driver).

Is there any solution to install the driver and/or make Windows 7 recognize it?

This cable system was rather handy and so I don't have to install a network.



Thanks very much for any feedback and your help !

XenonS



Edit:

I was not successful in finding any newer driver for this product by googling the net.





USB cable connection for 2 PCs; driver question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels