Games Crashing my PC on laucn, have to hard reboot

mardi 31 mars 2015

Hey there



Since some days, i have some weirds malfunction on my PC.

Each game i try to start freeze/chrash my PC



I have to hard reboot and cannot play



I have done a clean install of W7 SP1 64 bits again today.

Reinstall the last Drivers 14.12 for my HD7750 OC card,

Clean and put new thermal paste on my GPU and CPU, nbut still gor this problem.



MB: Asus B85m-G

2*4GB skillraw

Gigabyte HD7750 OC 1Gb

intel i5-4670k



Need to test my ram with memtest yet but i don't see what can be the problem



I planned to buy a new ventirad for my CPU, and maybe change my GPU at the end of April (to go on a 960Gtx i think) , but i don't know if it will fix it, and i will have to wait a month to play again



Anyone have an idea on what to do/test, and what's happening, is my GPU dying or something ?



thx in advance





Games Crashing my PC on laucn, have to hard reboot

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels