Hardware for playing "old" games on 4k/UHD monitor

jeudi 30 avril 2015

Hi guys,

I want buy some 4k/UHD monitor for general use including gaming. I have read lots of threatening articles about how you need SLI and/or Titan GPUs to be able to play games on such large resolution. But the thing is I do not play games like Crysis 3 or Far Cry 4. I really enjoy only older and non-demanding games like Dota 2, Diablo 3, Deus Ex: HR (and BG:EE, Hearthstone or MTGO but those are more like office applications :) ). Sadly I do not find any benchmark for mentioned games on 4k/UHD resolution.

What is you realistic view on needed hardware to play, lets say Dota 2 or Deux Ex: HR on decent details at decent FPS at 4k/UHD resolution? Bonus question: do I need G-Sync?


Hardware for playing "old" games on 4k/UHD monitor

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels